Private Equity Outlook Webinar
February 14, 2023
Time of event
In our 7th annual Private Equity Outlook, our PE team takes stock of the lessons learned in 2022 and identifies opportunities in 2023. Join the McCarthy Tétrault Private Equity Group for a Q&A presentation highlighting key industry trends across Canada’s principal markets that are setting the pace for the year ahead. Topics include:
- 2022: The Year in Review in Numbers
- Implications of a Hardening Market
- The Impact of Changing Credit Conditions
- Proliferation of Continuation Funds
- Loans to Limited Partners: Some Clarifications from the Canada Revenue Agency
- Proposed Amendments May Impose Canadian Withholding Tax Obligations on Foreign Funds
- The Race to Green: A Perfect Storm for Value Creation or Greenwashing?
- Canadian Take-Privates in 2022 and Looking Forward
Speakers: Pavan Jawanda (Vancouver), Jeremy Pleasant (Toronto), Ian Mak (Toronto), Jamie Becker (Toronto), Lance Williams (Vancouver), Marie-Soleil Landry (Montréal), Stephanie Dewey (Toronto), Heidi Gordon (Toronto), Wendy Berman (Toronto).
For questions about this seminar, please contact [email protected].
Note: All instructions and information on how to access the webinar will be forwarded a few days before the event.
This program qualifies for up to 1 hour of CPD credit under the mandatory education regimes in British Columbia and Ontario.
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1 credit hour, all of which can be applied toward the requirement.
Barreau du Québec Continuing Education: This program contains up to 1 hour of content. For more information regarding the declaration and recognition of educational activities, please contact the Barreau du Québec.
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. (ET)
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. (MT)
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. (PT)