Virtual Advocacy: Litigating from a Distance - May 24, 2023
Virtual Advocacy: Litigating from a Distance
Join us in person or online to celebrate the launch of McCarthy Tétrault’s Virtual Advocacy: Litigating from a Distance publication, a unique treatise addressing key issues arising from an increasingly virtual practice. You will receive invaluable insight into best practices for navigating the virtual litigation world.
Topics of discussion include:
- The onset of the COVID-19 pandemic necessitating a swift shift in the functioning of the Canadian judicial system.
- Procedural and tactical considerations of virtual practice, including ethical advocacy.
- The future of virtual advocacy, including what a sustainable virtual practice may look like and whether virtual practice is here to stay.
Wednesday, May 24, 2023
5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. - Panel Discussion
- 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. - Mix and mingle
HYBRID: In-person at TLA Lawyers Lounge or online via live stream