Lawyer Profile Detail
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Université de Lorraine
Anaïs Galpin is an associate in our Business Law Group in Montréal. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, private investment capital, e-commerce and data protection, and ongoing business matters for clients in the technology sector.
Ms. Galpin has been involved in matters where the firm was acting for businesses in the technology and innovation sector, including video games, software publishing, music, aeronautics and telecommunications.
- Acted for an institutional investor in connection with its acquisition of a minority stake in a leading producer of live artistic entertainment;
- Acted for a private investment fund in connection with its acquisition of a private company providing interconnect solutions;
- Acted for an institutional investor and a private growth capital fund in connection with their investment in a test engineering company acting worldwide;
- Acted for an investment company based in Germany in its acquisition of a global provider of equipment, technology and systems dedicated to the treatment of water and wastewater;
- Acted for an aeronautics company in connection with its global IT outsourcing; and
- Acted for a leading digital and print media company in connection with its global IT outsourcing.
In addition to her working at McCarthy Tétrault, Ms. Galpin has served a secondment with the legal department of a world-class Canadian airline company.
Ms. Galpin was called to the Québec Bar in 2016 and is a member of the Young Bar of Montreal and the Canadian Bar Association.
Transactions & Cases
Bombardier signs C$700M agreement with IBM to accelerate IT Business Transformation